Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Mohd Kamil <ka...@iridiuminteractive.com> on 2012/11/19 13:18:40 UTC

Openmeetings Demo for 1 to 1 Conferencing :: Videos are not storing Properly (only audio is storing)

Hi Greetings,

Today we have tried the openmeetings demo for 1 to 1 conferencing but after
saving the video we are not able to see the visyal part pf the video, only
audio is playing and video screen showing blank.

I have tried several times but  getting the same problem, please correct me
if i am doing something wrong.

Note: i also have configured the same application at our staging server and
getting the same issue.

Kamil