Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Ashish Vijaywargiya <to...@yahoo.com> on 2006/08/08 02:53:25 UTC

What does this parameter-name="dummy" means ??

Hi,

What does this parameter-name="dummy" means ??
I have seen its xsd file but didn't get its importance.

Can anybody of you explain me the usage of this attribute in detail ??
What happened if we didn't use this attribute ??

Regards
Ashish Vijaywargiya

Re: What does this parameter-name="dummy" means ??

Posted by "David E. Jones" <jo...@undersunconsulting.com>.
Yes, I think that would be the effect of doing that.