Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Mick Knutson <mi...@hotmail.com> on 2005/07/22 22:40:52 UTC

Urgent help replacing axis with WAS5.0 Webservices/ibm wsdl2java in Maven

I have been blindsided by WAS 5.1.1.x with the mandate that I can't use axis
1.2, but rather I have to use ibm webservices-5.0.jar and the ibm wsdl2java.
I already have maven working with axis, and now I have GOT to get this same
thing working, but with the IBM wsdl2java and webservices-5.0.jar.

Can anyone help me with some type of code to run ibm's wsdl2java in my Maven
build ASAP???
You help is greatly appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank You
Mick Knutson

Sr. Java/J2EE Consultant
BASE logic, inc.
(415) 648-1804 (S.F., CA)
http://www.BASELogic.com

HP Consulting Services (Walnut Creek, CA)