Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Brian Quinlan <br...@sweetapp.com> on 2001/09/02 19:17:24 UTC

Xalan C 1.1 - problem with DOM results

I must be doing something wrong because the DOM that is being returned
by Xalan isn't behaving in a reasonable manor. Here is the code that I'm
using:

XalanDocument * document;
const DOM_Document theXercesDocument = DOM_Document::createDocument();

document = new XercesDocumentBridge(theXercesDocument, true, true);
result = new XSLTResultTarget(document);
// do transformation
XalanNode * parent =
result->getDocument()->getDocumentElement()->getParentNode();
XalanNode * doc = result->getDocument();

"parent" winds up being NULL rather than being a pointer to the same
node as "doc". Anyone understand this problem?

Cheers,
Brian