Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by Milan Trajkovic <mi...@gmail.com> on 2005/03/09 15:27:16 UTC

two web applications within ear

Hello!
I wonder if someone has similiar situation.
I have two web applications, within same ear. Both of them are
cactified (one with default /test context and the othre with
/testsuper context).
I use ant to execute tests (I test ejb). Now I want to test this
applications as well. How to indicate (either from ant either from
beginXXX() method of test case) which context to be used for testing?

Thank you.
Milan

Re: two web applications within ear

Posted by Milan Trajkovic <mi...@gmail.com>.
It seems that I have figured it out:

public void beginCreateNewMermig(WebRequest webRequest){
		webRequest.setURL("localhost:8080", "/testsuper", null, null, null);
}

This code snippet, placed within beginTestMethodName() will redirect
request to appropriate context.

Milan