Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Peter Pilgrim <pe...@xenonique.co.uk> on 2006/04/28 00:30:33 UTC

[ANN] JAVAWUG BOF XVI Videos Available Now!

Hi All

I am very proud to announce that two video presentations are now downloadable
from Google Video Beta sites. These presentations were recorded on our sixteenth
Java Web User Group meet-up that took place at Oracle's City of London offices
on Friday, 17th February 2006. In case you are wondering the videos are free to
view and/or download.

Here are the available videos and the slides:

Phil Zoio presents "Strecks: Java 5 extension framework for Struts"

Emmanuel Okyere presents "Spring into RIFE"

For more info visit www.javawug.com

--
Peter Pilgrim  ( Windows XP / Thunderbird 1.5 )

Re: [ANN] JAVAWUG BOF XVI Videos Available Now!

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for pointing that out. Peter - please limit these announcements
to things related to Maven on this list, and avoid the crossposting.
Thanks.

- Brett

Posted by Nigel Magnay <ni...@gmail.com>.