Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Dev Lamani <dd...@gmail.com> on 2018/06/03 17:34:20 UTC

NIFI URL

Dear Team,

I need urgent help on Apache NIFI.

1. I could able to install NIFI-1.3.0

2. Started the NIFI services

3. Tried Invoking NIFI UI : localhost:8080

  > Not able to Invoke NIFI UI
  > In nifi.properties file the port is 8080.

Pl help me ASAP.

I was trying to seek help from the nifi chat but nobody responding.

Thanks
Dev

Re: NIFI URL

Posted by Kevin Doran <kd...@apache.org>.
Thanks Tony and Chris for the help. I just synced up with Dev on HipChat. For those interested, he was running into this issue which was fixed in NiFi 1.5.0: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-4640

Regards,
Kevin

On 6/3/18, 13:52, "Chris Herrera" <ch...@gmail.com> wrote:

    Dev,
    Can you send os/java version. Did you change any parameters? Can you share
    the logs from the /logs dir?
    Regards,
    Chris

Re: NIFI URL

Posted by Chris Herrera <ch...@gmail.com>.
Dev,

Re: NIFI URL

Posted by Tony Kurc <tr...@gmail.com>.

Re: NIFI URL

Posted by Otto Fowler <ot...@gmail.com>.
Do you already have something running that is listening on 8080?