Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Randall Fidler <ra...@testadvantage.com> on 2006/12/15 15:48:38 UTC

SAR PLUGIN

Hello,

Can anybody recommend a sar plugin?  I've tried using the jboss-packaging
plugin but to no avail. has anybody had any luck with that?

Regards,

Randall

RE: SAR PLUGIN

Posted by Ryan Slobojan <rs...@babycenter.com>.
Hi Randall,

What we're doing here is using the assembly plugin to generate a file (${artifactId}-${version}-sar.jar) - that file gets installed/deployed to the repository automatically since the Assembly plugin is smart enough to plug things it generates into the list of Maven artifacts to be installed/deployed. We then use an ant fragment to copy from target/${blah}-sar.jar to jboss-deploy-dir/${blah}.sar.

Thanks,

Ryan Slobojan

Re: SAR PLUGIN

Posted by Eric Redmond <er...@gmail.com>.
What problems have you had with the jboss-packaging plugin? Before
attempting a work-around, please give some specifics so anything broken can
be fixed.

Eric

--
Eric Redmond