Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by ma...@tiscali.it on 2005/06/09 09:35:26 UTC

JNDI , WebSphere Datasource question

Hi,
I'm using iBatis sqlMap in a J2ee application to be deployed on WebSphere
AppServer 5.1.

We have to use a JNDI Datasource which needs for username and password.

How can I configure the Transaction Manager?

Is the following an option?

transactionManager type="JDBC"
   dataSource type="JNDI"
      property name="DataSource" value="jdbc/JDEdb"/
      property name="JDBC.Username" value="${username}"/
      property name="JDBC.Password" value="${password}"/
   /dataSource
/transactionManager

Thanks in advance,  rgrds

Max

TISCALI ADSL 1.25 MEGA a soli 19.95 euro/mese
Solo con Tiscali Adsl navighi senza limiti di tempo
a meno di 20 euro al mese e in piu' telefoni senza
pagare il canone Telecom. Scopri come
http://abbonati.tiscali.it/adsl/sa/1e25flat_tc/

Re: JNDI , WebSphere Datasource question

Posted by Brandon Goodin <br...@gmail.com>.
ummm... that should work. I need to take a vacation... i'm not thinking clearly.

Brandon :(

Posted by ma...@tiscali.it.

Posted by Brandon Goodin <br...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andy Thompson <ar...@gmail.com>.