Posted to dev@any23.apache.org by Nisala Mendis <ni...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/09 19:23:53 UTC

GSoC 2015 with Apache any23

Hi all,
I checked out the code from git and was able to successfully build it. But
there were some core component test failures as well as plugin component
integration-test failures. But was able to remove some test dependencies
from pom files and was able to build without tests. I am trying to be
familiarize with the product while using parsers and extractors. The idea
of issue [Any23-249] is so broad It will need some pointers of guidance in
order grasp the issue and heading in the correct drection. Anyway I have
good knowledge some the data formats any23 currently support etc JSON, XML
etc. I will try to review these parsers and extractors over those data by
going through samples over them using tool whether these are upto date to
the standards. I will come with my findings when I got through those back
in this mailing list.
Thanks
Nisala

Re: GSoC 2015 with Apache any23

Posted by Nisala Mendis <ni...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,
The test failures I came across have been reported recently with
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ANY23-256. Can I have access to the
ANY23 wiki, my user name is: nisala12.
Regards
Nisala