Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by Xavier Outhier <xa...@siemens.com> on 2005/08/03 17:52:49 UTC

Missing traces

Hi,

  -1 problem in a nutshell

   I do not see traces, I should see.
   I have problem, I think, when an exception occurs
   in the JVM.

  -2 details about my environment

   - I'm working on an hybrid application native +
   java (via JNI, - that's painful no possibility
   to debug :( ).
   - using log4j.1.2.7
   - appender to file or to socket for Chainsaw
    - All my application as DEBUG threshold

  -3 Questions

   # Does an Exception in JVM could stop Log4J to
     trace while some trace should exists?
   # Do I misconfigure something?
   # Is there a way to force log4J to "flush" at
     each trace since an Exception occurs in JVM

Thanx for any hint,

Xavier.