Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by read2me <re...@gmail.com> on 2017/01/17 02:36:55 UTC

hbase Very high read or write request count in a single RegionServer

we scale hbase cluter,from three regionservers to twenty.and enable the
loadbance.then the num of regions on each regionserver is almost the
same.but  Very high read or write request count in a single RegionServer,
How to solve it.

Re: hbase Very high read or write request count in a single RegionServer

Posted by Alberto Ramón <a....@gmail.com>.
The solution of Li Yand works works from CDH 5.4, but If your production
env is HBase 1.2,  dreaming is free ;)   , you can also try:

Posted by Li Yang <li...@apache.org>.