Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Jeremias Maerki <de...@greenmail.ch> on 2004/07/09 11:50:43 UTC

[VOTE:RESULTS] Project resolution for XML Graphics

Time is over. Let's see the results (I hope I've got everything right
here):

PART A
------

9 +1s, no -1s

FOP team:
Glen Mazza, Peter B. West, Clay Leeds, Christian Geisert, Jörg
Pietschmann, Chris Bowditch, Simon Pepping, Jeremias Märki

Batik:
Thomas DeWeese

I think we can consider the vote on the revised resolution proposal
passed. Remember, we'll always be able to add additional PMC members
later on.

PART B
------

This is the initial XML Graphics PMC (sorted by lastname):
- Chris Bowditch
- Thomas DeWeese
- Christian Geisert
- Clay Leeds
- Jeremias Märki
- Glen Mazza
- Simon Pepping
- Jörg Pietschmann
- Peter B. West

PART C
------

We've had two distinct nominations:
- Peter B. West
- Jeremias Märki

I'll follow up with a vote for the chair shortly.

Archive link:
http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/BrowseList?listName=general@xml.apache.org&by=thread&from=814863

Thanks to everyone participating.

Jeremias Maerki