Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Eyal Grundstein <Ey...@intellinx-sw.com> on 2005/08/16 17:29:13 UTC

datascroller with paging?

Hello everyone

I need to develop a data scroller that has paging capabilities :

-          get a maximum size,

-          retrieve more items when its size is full,

-          maintain scrollability even if the current list ends in the
middle of a paging sequence (i.e. I retrieved until 55, but I am showing
from 50 - 60 -> get the other 5 and display them)

If anyone has done something similar or has any good tips, I would be
most grateful. Do you think it's easier to extend the MyFaces
datascroller or write my own?

Thanks

Eyal