Posted to dev@jena.apache.org by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org> on 2019/10/03 08:33:33 UTC

Re: Towards Jena 3.13.1

Hi there,

I just want to check whether getting the votes for 3.13.1 is going to work.

If it's early next week, are you able to vote?

     Andy

https://s.apache.org/jena-3.13.1-jira

which is 3 tickets at the moment, no dependency changes:

JENA-1764
Fix missing and duplicate Automatic-Module-Name metadata

JENA-1766
Fuseki Web interface endpoint mechanism not working

JENA-1767
Enable clear out of all TDB1 location-related state.

Re: Towards Jena 3.13.1

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
OK, I'll get started on the release.

Now 4 tickets : add JENA-1749 (Lucene text fields)

     Andy

Re: Towards Jena 3.13.1

Posted by Dave Reynolds <da...@epimorphics.com>.

Re: Towards Jena 3.13.1