Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Nick Longinow <ni...@vanhooseassociates.com> on 2004/11/08 18:27:02 UTC

Oracle Store "Out of Memory" on putMethod ??

Hi

I noticed in the CommonRDBMSAdapter.java code that it uses a different logic
path when COMPRESS is true, so I tried that in domain.xml and it now will
import (putMethod via webdav client) for most files.
However, for a larger file (25M) I have seeing the adaptor throw an out of
memory error.  What can I configure to fix this ?  Also, should I be using a
BindingStore in my domain.xml ?

java.lang.OutOfMemoryError
org.apache.slide.common.ServiceAccessException: Service
org.apache.slide.store.impl.rdbms.JDBCStore@1295fe8 access error :
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError
org.apache.slide.store.AbstractStore.createRevisionContent(AbstractStore.jav
org.apache.slide.store.ExtendedStore.createRevisionContent(ExtendedStore.jav
org.apache.slide.store.BindingStore.createRevisionContent(BindingStore.java:
org.apache.slide.store.BindingStore.createRevisionContent(BindingStore.java:
org.apache.slide.webdav.method.PutMethod.executeRequest(PutMethod.java:392)

Domain.xml snippet:
<store name="OracleStore" classname="org.apache.slide.store.BindingStore">
<nodestore classname="org.apache.slide.store.impl.rdbms.JDBCStore">
<parameter name="adapter">
org.apache.slide.store.impl.rdbms.OracleRDBMSAdapter</parameter>
<parameter name="driver">oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver</parameter>

Nick