Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Casper Højstrup <CH...@sondagsavisen.dk> on 2005/09/26 12:54:12 UTC

.net XML datatype !

Hello list

Im trying to integrate towards this .net webservice, and wsdl2java produces stubs and all.

One method takes an xml datatype (XMLNode), and axis has generated this ; "_xmlTemplatePassThrough_mmRequest" class, wich has an

set_any(org.apache.axis.message.MessageElement [] _any)

method, from wich I can construct an XML (MessageElement.addChild etc.)

Now I've tried constructing an xml manually and from an existing XML with "SAXBuilder" with very very little result... in best case the .net service pukes my xml-type right back up...

Any tips, howto's tricks or other suggestions?

Thanks!!!!