Posted to users@rocketmq.apache.org by Von Gosling <fe...@gmail.com> on 2019/10/14 09:05:03 UTC

Fw: Questions on RocketMQ

Hi junli,

I am very glad to receive your inquiry. I will give you a short answer and
help you forward the question to the community. I believe there will be more
PMCs and contributors could help you.

RocketMQ does not have official .net sdk supported, it have a production
proved cpp lib, any other languages could be wrapped using this lib.

Best regards, Von Gosling