Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Geir Magnusson Jr <ge...@pobox.com> on 2006/01/16 16:33:03 UTC

change to "building classlibrary code"

Tim,

Do you mind if I change that page and point to a longer separate page on
how to use the IBM J9 with the classlib code?

I wanted to create a sep page on that, add it to our docs list, and then
point the building page at it...

geir

Re: change to "building classlibrary code"

Posted by Tim Ellison <t....@gmail.com>.
Not at all -- go for it.

Tim

--