Posted to slide-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Albert Yu <al...@imtf.ie> on 2003/06/13 16:35:54 UTC

"path" parameter not used

Hi,

I found the "path" parameter is not used at all in the following two methods:

public InputStream getMethodData(String path)

and

public String getMethodDataAsString(String path)

I do have little problems there but not sure. Seems those methods cause extra
HEAD operations.

If I change

GetMethod method = new GetMethod(httpURL.getPath());

GetMethod method = new GetMethod(path);

Then no extra HEAD will be sent.

Best regards,

Albert

-----------------------------
Albert Yu
( Yu Yizhuan )
Software Engineer

email:  albert.yu@imtf.ie
phone:  +353 21 4910500
direct:  +353 21 4910503
fax: +353 21 4320589

Re: "path" parameter not used

Posted by Ingo Brunberg <ib...@fiz-chemie.de>.
Ooops,

an oversight as I merged my local copy for commiting. I have now
corrected that. Thank you for the hint.

Regards,
Ingo