Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2016/06/17 07:19:47 UTC

[NOTICE] Change on Filter

Hi guys,

I tested the latest Beam SNAPSHOT this morning and a code which was
working yesterday is not broken with the last changes.

I'm using a filter by predicate:

                 .apply("Filtering", Filter.byPredicate(new
SerializableFunction<String, Boolean>() {
                     public Boolean apply(String input) {
		})).

The filter method has been renamed from byPredicate() to by().

Just to let others know that it can impact their pipelines.

Regards
JB
--
Jean-Baptiste Onofr�
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [NOTICE] Change on Filter

Posted by Aljoscha Krettek <al...@apache.org>.
There has been an issue about this for a while now:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-234

Re: [NOTICE] Change on Filter

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Isma�l,