Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by Xiao Meng <xi...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/09 21:20:54 UTC

Is there a simple way to let drill rediscovery views?

Hi,

We recently wiped out the ZooKeeper data for a drillbit setup.
As a result, all existing views are gone from INFORMATION_SCHEMA.`TABLES`.

For example, for workspace dfs.tmp, there is a view file
`varchar_view.view.drill` under the directory '/tmp'. But drill seems
cannot discovery it automatically. We must recreate the view based on the
contents of view file and register the views.

Is there some simpler way to force drill to register all of them?

Thanks.

Re: Is there a simple way to let drill rediscovery views?

Posted by Xiao Meng <xi...@gmail.com>.
All right. I will file a JIRA then.

Posted by Xiao Meng <xi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Steven Phillips <sp...@maprtech.com>.
Seems like a bug to me.

--
 Steven Phillips
 Software Engineer

 mapr.com

Re: Is there a simple way to let drill rediscovery views?

Posted by Steven Phillips <sp...@maprtech.com>.
Seems like a bug to me.

--
 Steven Phillips
 Software Engineer

 mapr.com

Re: Is there a simple way to let drill rediscovery views?

Posted by Xiao Meng <xi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Xiao Meng <xi...@gmail.com>.