Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/04 11:39:17 UTC

Re: Karaf's Blueprint implementation and namespace question

Custom namespaces are supported by the blueprint implementation,
however, those are not compatible with the spring ones.
Custom namespaces will certainly be standardized in the near future fwiw.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: Karaf's Blueprint implementation and namespace question

Posted by Ivanhoe Abrahams <iv...@gmail.com>.
Thanx Guillaume

I was afraid that it might be something like that, that said I have already
moved back to spring-osgi. and continuing with my osgi "learning-curve" :-)

Ivanhoe