Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by venkat123 <ra...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/02 18:25:37 UTC

How to Configure ActiveMQ With Spring ?

I am new to ActiveMQ and JMS.

I need to use bean injection and configure ActiveMQ Broker .
The exiting configuration is working but it does not have persistence
mechanism set-up.

Can some please guide me , how to set the configuration parameters to have
the messages persisted in a journal.

I am using spring2.5 , ACTIVEMQ4.1 .
the current configuration for broker is as follows:
<bean id="broker" class="org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService"
init-method="start" destroy-method="stop">

<property name="persistent" value="false"/>

<property name="useJmx" value="false"/>

<property name="deleteAllMessagesOnStartup" value="true"/>

<property name="useShutdownHook" value="true"/>

<property name="transportConnectorURIs">

<list>

<value>tcp://${jms.hostName}:${jms.portNumber}</value>

</list>

</property>

</bean>

Re: How to Configure ActiveMQ With Spring ?

Posted by Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>.
Hi,

you're missing Apache Derby in your classpath http://db.apache.org/derby/

Cheers