Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Berin Loritsch <bl...@infoplanning.com> on 2000/06/01 18:46:32 UTC

XSP Compilation

Is there any way for a site to use the Jikes compiler for XSP
pages?

RE: XSP Compilation

Posted by David Duddleston <da...@i2a.com>.
Right, you are still trying to solve your classpath problems. I'll be testing it out soon and let you know if it worked.

BTW, you might want to create a simple Servlet that shows you the classes used by enumerating System properties.. I can forward you a Servlet that does that if you like.

-david

Re: XSP Compilation

Posted by Berin Loritsch <bl...@infoplanning.com>.
Not yet :(

RE: XSP Compilation

Posted by David Duddleston <da...@i2a.com>.
> That was the same error I got.  I checked the task list and jikes
> did indeed start, _but_ just sat there.
>
> Q: Are the parameters set correctly?

That is a good question. hopefuly Ricardo will know what is going on and respond. If not, I'll tyr and look into it this weekend.

Re: XSP Compilation

Posted by Berin Loritsch <bl...@infoplanning.com>.

RE: XSP Compilation

Posted by David Duddleston <da...@i2a.com>.