Posted to general@xml.apache.org by My...@lotus.com on 2001/08/31 17:56:15 UTC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Oops, I meant Xalan-J 2.2.D10 has been Released!

                    Myriam_Midy@lo
                    tus.com              To:     general@xml.apache.org
                                         cc:     (bcc: Myriam Midy/CAM/Lotus)
                    08/31/01 11:48       Subject:     [ANNOUNCE] Xalan-J 2.2.D9
                    AM                    Released!
                    Please respond
                    to general

We have just posted Xalan-Java version 2.2.D10 (a Developer's release) to
xml.apache.org.To get a complete build with samples, sources, and
documentation, download and unzip
either of the following from http://xml.apache.org/dist/xalan-j/.

     xalan-j_2_2_D10.zip
     xalan-j_2_2_D10.tar.gz

The sources are tagged in cvs as 'xalan-j_2_2_D10'. Note that this build
uses the latest version of Xerces-j, version 1.4.3

- Myriam Midy