Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Thilina Gunarathne <cs...@gmail.com> on 2005/09/26 19:38:18 UTC

Kandula2 getting the shape

Hi Devs,
Kandula2 is now getting it's shape slowly... I hope everybody is having
looks at it.... But wonder why nobody comments on anything..Simple reason
may be the implementation is perfect ;-). (just kidding).
 Now we are stuck up with ws-addressing issues in Axis2, which i try hard to
get done. I have already filed several Jira issues. Also we need to
integrate the excellent j2ee part to Kandula2. Also the current impl does
not support ws-ba which is on our roadmap...
 ~Thilina

"May the SourcE be with u"
http://www.bloglines.com/blog/thilina
http://webservices.apache.org/~thilina/

Re: Kandula2 getting the shape

Posted by Thilina Gunarathne <cs...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
I used the inner interfaces simply to distinguish between participant status
codes and coordinator status codes. I thought it'll reduce the possibility
to get the things mixed up by somebody.
I would love to follow if there are any other well recognised method to do
this.:)
 Thanks,
~Thilina

Posted by Thilina Gunarathne <cs...@gmail.com>.