Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Jaroslav Rychna <ja...@centrum.cz> on 2005/04/11 10:27:45 UTC

tabbedPane and file uploading

Hi,
I'm using panelTabbedPane and on each panel I have form where is
inputFileUpload component. And here is a problem. PanelTabbedPane
component creates automatic form. But this form has
application/x-www-form-urlencoded encoding. And for inputFileUpload
component it has to be multipart/form-data.
Some sort of workaround is declare another form on panel with
multipart/form-data encoding. But this is not clear, because it creates
nested forms.

How to solve it?

thanks,
jarin