Posted to dev@oozie.apache.org by Akshay Rai <ak...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/10 18:07:06 UTC

Request for a review - OOZIE-2346

Hi Oozie Committers,

I have uploaded a patch to OOZIE-2346 and the test-build has run with one
error. I don't think the error is related to the patch.

The patch adds information of sub-workflows and the job console url along
with other information in *oozie.job.info <http://oozie.job.info> *to the
job conf*. *This will be injected only when *oozie.action.jobinfo.enable*
is enabled in oozie-site.xml.

Could I get a review for it?

JIRA: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OOZIE-2346
RB: https://reviews.apache.org/r/38088/

Regards,
Akshay

Re: Request for a review - OOZIE-2346

Posted by Akshay Rai <ak...@gmail.com>.
Eagerly waiting for a rb review. Could someone have a look at it?

JIRA: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OOZIE-2346
RB: https://reviews.apache.org/r/38088

I will upload the updated patch to the jira after the RB is reviewed.

-Akshay

Posted by Akshay Rai <ak...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Akshay Rai <ak...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Akshay Rai <ak...@gmail.com>.