Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Jian Liao <no...@gmail.com> on 2005/12/06 07:55:52 UTC

Re: Fwd: Integration Geronimo with Jetspeed2

Hi all,
Could someone tell me where to download the geronimo-spec source code?
I am working on integration Jetspeed 2 with Geronimo recently. I found a
potential bug in geronimo-spec-j2ee-jacc-1.0-rc5.jar, class:
javax.security.jacc.WebResourcePermission

regards,

- Jian Liao

Posted by Jian Liao <no...@gmail.com>.
Hi paul,
I've created an issue in J2 Jira to address this and upload the code, please
have a look at this:
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JS2-444.

Download the file
geronimo-j2.zip<http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12321274/geronimo-j2.zip>,
that is a Eclipse  project and read the read me file. Don't forget to
replace the geronimo-application.xml with the new one
geronimo-application.xml.20051219<http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12321425/geronimo-application.xml.20051219>,
I've tested it with the Geronimo-20051219(J2-2.0 Final).

Known issue:
          request.isUserInRole() does not work.

If you got any problem, please post to here or J2 mail list, I read every
post in Geronimo mail list and J2 mail list. Hope it help.

regards,

- Jian Liao

Posted by Paul McMahan <pa...@gmail.com>.