Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Stefan Seifert <ss...@pro-vision.de> on 2017/03/20 11:21:59 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Sling JCR Content Parser 1.0.0

Hi,

We solved 1 issue in this release:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING/fixforversion/12339767

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachesling-1673/

You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the signatures:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/sling/trunk/check_staged_release.sh

Usage:
sh check_staged_release.sh 1673 /tmp/sling-staging

Please vote to approve this release:

  [ ] +1 Approve the release
  [ ]  0 Don't care
  [ ] -1 Don't release, because ...

This majority vote is open for at least 72 hours.

stefan

RE: [VOTE] Release Apache Sling JCR Content Parser 1.0.0

Posted by Stefan Seifert <ss...@pro-vision.de>.
well, the enum value is released as part of the public API, so we cannot change it now without breaking the API.
it makes sense to update the Javadoc to document what exact format is expected here (you can do it directly).

if we later want to add other formats we have to create new enum values.

my primary concern was to support the format that is used by default by the package manager files (this extended docview), and I assume this format will not change. not sure if there is a pressing need for the other formats.

stefan

Posted by Konrad Windszus <ko...@gmx.de>.

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Stefan Seifert <ss...@pro-vision.de>.
+1

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Sling JCR Content Parser 1.0.0

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>.
On Mon, 2017-03-20 at 11:21 +0000, Stefan Seifert wrote:
> Please vote to approve this release:

+1

Robert