Posted to infrastructure-dev@apache.org by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org> on 2015/01/22 01:08:07 UTC

Apache Events information is out-of-date

(I am not sure where this belongs, so starting here.
Would someone else please handle it, as i do not have the time.)

Many Apache project websites refer directly to the
"current event" information, so that their websites will
automatically promote the next event without the projects
needing to do anything.

See http://www.apache.org/events/

Those were recently updated (2014-12-30). However there seems to be
a glitch, and the images are still the old ones.

-David

Re: Apache Events information is out-of-date

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
I think the updates are now all done.

If there are any issues, please report them so they can be fixed.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Daniel Gruno <hu...@apache.org>.
http://imgur.com/a/s2uRb

Good enough?