Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by André Warnier <aw...@ice-sa.com> on 2009/07/13 10:52:28 UTC

[users@httpd] [OT][Fwd: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender]

Hi list.
I apologise if this is not really on-topic.

Since a few days, I am getting quite of few of the messages below in my
inbox.  The message attached to this one is indeed something I sent to
the list, but not to that recipient.
Is that a misconfiguration purely on my part, or do other list users get
these same messages ?
Maybe also there is a pun in the address, which I fail to get..

Posted by Chintan Kachhi <ch...@gmail.com>.
I am getting the same message about Mail Delivery System....

By the way did anyone have any workaround for the last question I posted
before this 'Mail Delivery System' messages started popping up:

I repeat what I said in the last post:

Does that mean there is no way to do this? Maybe using rewrite module which
looks for the response and redirects it to a custom error page based on the
response? I think I came across a post where you mentioned something about
using modules look ahead feature. Is that possible?  In other words, is
there a way to use a rewrite module which will redirect to a custom error
page based on the response, when a service within the app server  (WebSphere
Application Server) is down, (but the Http Server, and the app server (Web
Sphere) are both up and running)?

Posted by Boyle Owen <Ow...@six-group.com>.

This message is for the named person's use only. It may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender urgently and then immediately delete the message and any copies of it from your system. Please also immediately destroy any hardcopies of the message.
The sender's company reserves the right to monitor all e-mail communications through their networks.