Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Matthew Langham <ml...@s-und-n.de> on 2002/02/21 13:27:15 UTC

Heads Up - CeBIT Get Together

A few weeks ago I announced that we would host a Cocoon get together at
CeBIT. Here now are the exact details.

We have booked one of the conference rooms (Room: 101) in the CeBIT
Conference Center for an informal get together of Cocoon enthusiasts. The
room is available on the 19th of March (a Tuesday) from 13:00 - 15:00 but we
could extend that if neccessary. We have room for 20 people - seating only.
You can find more information on the CC here: http://www.cebit.de/21786

If you will be coming then please send me an email with the number of
people. I have received some prior emails but ask that you now re-check your
calendars and send me another message. If we find that we will be going over
the 20 possible we would have to reduce the number per company.

I will send out reminder invitations as we get closer to the actual date.

There are no plans for any presentations or other marketing gimmicks :-). We
would like this to be an informal thing where it is possible to put faces to
names and generally talk about what you are doing with Cocoon, what problems
you are having and what you would _like_ to do with Cocoon and what you may
think needs changing etc.

So, if you are coming then remember to write down a few things beforehand
and then we will just see what happens :-).

Thanks and look forward to seeing you all there

Matthew Langham

Tel:+49-5251-1581-30  mlangham@s-und-n.de - http://www.s-und-n.de

RE: Heads Up - CeBIT Get Together

Posted by Klaus Bertram <be...@n-bis.de>.
Hi Matthew,

I would like to come to "CeBIT Get Together".

Klaus Bertram

nbis - Porschestraße 5 - 51381 Leverkusen
phone: +49-2171-58079-0
fax:   +49-2171-58079-9
email: bertram@n-bis.de