Posted to dev-de@openoffice.apache.org by "Dr. Michael Stehmann" <an...@rechtsanwalt-stehmann.de> on 2021/08/18 18:20:27 UTC

FrOSCon 2021 - link to 'booth'

Hello,

Free Software and Open Source - these are the topics of FrOSCon (Free
and Open Source Software Conference). Every year in August the computer
science department of the University of Applied Sciences
Bonn-Rhein-Sieg, supported by FrOSCon e.V., will organize an exciting
program with talks and workshops for visitors of all ages. The event is
topped off with a fair of booths from FLOSS projects and companies.

This year the "booths" are BigBlueButton rooms.

We have "booth" for Apache OpenOffice at FrOSCon 2021.

Here is the link:

https://live.froscon.de/partner/openoffice

Please join or visit us!

Kind regards
Michael

Re: FrOSCon 2021 - link to 'booth'

Posted by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de>.
Hi Michael,

Thanks for the information!

I will definitely join. Hopefully we will meet a lot of interesting people.

Regards,

   Matthias