Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Jean <je...@videotron.ca> on 2003/08/22 06:12:30 UTC

GUI Mapping Tool

Hi,

I am developping a gui mapping tool for OJB since some time.
I search some people interested to develop this tool with me.
Developpers who know well OJB, the advanced OO concepts, design patterns, UML, Swing or have the motivation to develop this cool software are welcome.

Let me know if you are interested.
Jean Mori

RE: GUI Mapping Tool

Posted by Ajitesh Das <aj...@sbcglobal.net>.
Guys,
  Count me in. Although I am not an OJB (ex) developer but used OJB
extensively. Also involved in different opn source OR development activity
in past life.
I am feeling to give back some thing to this community.

Posted by Wayne Kidd <wa...@rdlogic.com>.