Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Rufoo <ru...@yahoo.com> on 2003/03/28 11:20:07 UTC

Thread Group

Under the top level thread group, I have two XML-RPC
samplers. For the thread group, I have set the number
of threads to 1, rampup period 0, and loop count 1.
Now when I run the test plan, the two XML-RPC requests
are made one after another and not parallelly. How can
I do that?

Thanks
rf

Re: Thread Group

Posted by Mike Stover <ms...@apache.org>.
You want to run them in parallel?  How about 2 thread groups?  Or multiple threads
in your thread group?  I'm not sure exactly what you're looking to do.

-Mike

On 28 Mar 2003 at 2:20, Rufoo wrote:

> Under the top level thread group, I have two XML-RPC
> samplers. For the thread group, I have set the number
> of threads to 1, rampup period 0, and loop count 1.
> Now when I run the test plan, the two XML-RPC requests
> are made one after another and not parallelly. How can
> I do that?
>
> Thanks
> rf

Michael Stover