Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Sun House <su...@yahoo.com> on 2004/09/21 14:42:19 UTC

tomcat silent installation

Hi All.

This issue was raised before but no official answer has been given.

1. Does Tomcat 5 has an official silent installation?

2. I use the /S /D option. is this ok or a hack?

3. Are there any other options?

4. Please reply, this is an urgent and very important issue to me and others

BTW

I saw in TC 5 changlog of version 19:

"Add support for silent installations in the NSIS script (remm)�

I did not see any other official reference to that issue. Not in release notes or else where

Thanks in advance

Sun House