Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by David Ginzburg <gi...@hotmail.com> on 2010/08/01 12:50:46 UTC

trunk at svn is empty

Hi,
I tried to check out the trunk from the  SVN URL for anonymous users is http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/mahout/trunk. as described in
http://mahout.apache.org/versioncontrol.html#web
It seems the trunk contains only a README file.

I'm following the current version of the mahout book which states the version to be used is 0.4.
Where can I download version 0.4 ?

Thank you

RE: trunk at svn is empty

Posted by David Ginzburg <gi...@hotmail.com>.

Thank you,
I understand,but If my goal is not a classification module , but some tool to analyze my problem, something that resembles
http://weka.sourceforge.net/explorer_screenshots/ClassifyPanel_small.png (picture from http://www.cs.waikato.ac.nz/~ml/weka/gui_explorer.html)
Where would you suggest I'd look for the implementations of variable importance?

Re: trunk at svn is empty

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.

RE: trunk at svn is empty

Posted by David Ginzburg <gi...@hotmail.com>.
Thank you,
I just downloaded the ebook, assumed it is in sync  with the "HEAD"
Is there a way to print a human readable description of the model generated by the decision forest algorithm? BTW: I'm sorry for writing on a different question before, getting used to mailing list

Re: trunk at svn is empty

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.