Posted to user@cayenne.apache.org by Øyvind Harboe <oy...@zylin.com> on 2006/12/03 22:46:45 UTC

Deleting records

My delete records fn(which is only in the app as we need to be
bug-by-bug compatible in the first place) has gone totally pear
shaped.

The problem is that the record I'm trying to delete contains lots of
foreign key references to records that no longer exist... We're
replacing an .asp + ms access application from hell w/Cayenne &
Tapestry....

java.lang.NullPointerException
	at org.objectstyle.cayenne.CayenneDataObject.removeToManyTarget(CayenneDataObject.java:281)
	at org.objectstyle.cayenne.CayenneDataObject.unsetReverseRelationship(CayenneDataObject.java:420)
	at org.objectstyle.cayenne.CayenneDataObject.setToOneTarget(CayenneDataObject.java:341)
	at com.zylin.payback.app.db.data.auto._TreatCost.setToSysUser(_TreatCost.java:62)
	at com.zylin.payback.app.html.TreatmentDeleteList.doDelete(TreatmentDeleteList.java:41)
	at com.zylin.payback.app.html.CRUDListPage.delete(CRUDListPage.java:149)

Øyvind Harboe
http://www.zylin.com