Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Sachin Goyal <go...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/10 17:42:33 UTC

[users@httpd] Re: !!! Urgently need apache 2.4.3 source code Urgent due to heartbleed bug]

Re: [users@httpd] Re: !!! Urgently need apache 2.4.3 source code Urgent due to heartbleed bug]

Posted by Sachin Goyal <go...@gmail.com>.
Thanks All for your prompt support.  It did help me.

Posted by "Rainer M. Canavan" <ra...@sevenval.com>.

Posted by Ka...@sita.aero.
I've you've built mod_ssl as a DSO, you don't need to recompile apache,
you can just upgrade your openssl (assuming you're already in the 1.0.1
branch) and restart apache.

**********************************
Katherine Manfre
katherine.manfre@sita.aero

From:   Sachin Goyal <go...@gmail.com>
To:     users@httpd.apache.org
Date:   04/10/2014 11:43 AM
Subject:        [users@httpd] Re: !!! Urgently need apache 2.4.3 source
code Urgent due to heartbleed bug]

Where can I find apache 2.4.3 source code to download?
I have apache 2.4.3 binaries running in production server but i don't that
source code.

Now I need to rebuild apache 2.4.3 with latest version of openssl 1.0.1 g
so I am urgent need of apache2.4.3 source code.

Can someone guide me ?

Thanks
Sachin

This document is strictly confidential and intended only for use by the
addressee unless otherwise stated.  If you are not the intended recipient,
please notify the sender immediately and delete it from your system.
See you at 2014 Air Transport IT Summit, 17-19 June 2014

Click here to register  http://www.sitasummit.aero

[users@httpd] Re: !!! Urgently need apache 2.4.3 source code Urgent due to heartbleed bug]

Posted by LuKreme <kr...@kreme.com>.
On 10 Apr 2014, at 10:00 , Daniel Gruno <ru...@cord.dk> wrote:

> On 04/10/2014 09:42 AM, Sachin Goyal wrote:
>>    Where can I find apache 2.4.3 source code to download?
>>    I have apache 2.4.3 binaries running in production server but i
>>    don't that source code.
>>
>>    Now I need to rebuild apache 2.4.3 with latest version of openssl
>>    1.0.1 g so I am urgent need of apache2.4.3 source code.
>>
>>    Can someone guide me ?
>>
>>    Thanks
>>    Sachin
>>

> Just run:
> svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpd/httpd/tags/2.4.3/

I thought svn switched over to git last week?

:D

Posted by Daniel Gruno <ru...@cord.dk>.
On 04/10/2014 09:42 AM, Sachin Goyal wrote:
>     Where can I find apache 2.4.3 source code to download?
>     I have apache 2.4.3 binaries running in production server but i
>     don't that source code.
>
>     Now I need to rebuild apache 2.4.3 with latest version of openssl
>     1.0.1 g so I am urgent need of apache2.4.3 source code.
>
>     Can someone guide me ?
>
>     Thanks
>     Sachin

Just run:
svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpd/httpd/tags/2.4.3/

and build :)

With regards,
Daniel.

Re: [users@httpd] Re: !!! Urgently need apache 2.4.3 source code Urgent due to heartbleed bug]

Posted by Yehuda Katz <ye...@ymkatz.net>.
Specifically 2.4.3? Why not upgrade to 2.4.9 (released March 2014).

Current release is described at:
http://httpd.apache.org/download.cgi#apache24

Previous releases are at:
http://archive.apache.org/dist/httpd/