Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Michael Duffy <md...@gmail.com> on 2019/08/27 22:47:24 UTC

Profiler for Tomcat

I have searched for a good profiler for Tomcat with little success.

I am looking for an application that will profile internal memory and
bandwidth utilized (data transfer rates from Tomcat).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thx!

RE: Profiler for Tomcat

Posted by Jo...@wellsfargo.com.INVALID.
Michael,

Flight recordings made with Mission Control have pretty useful memory allocation data.  I've definitely found some low-hanging fruit with it.

Re: Profiler for Tomcat

Posted by Igal Sapir <ig...@lucee.org>.
YourKit Java Profiler [1] is really great in my opinion.

Igal
[1] https://www.yourkit.com/java/profiler/

Re: Profiler for Tomcat

Posted by calder <ca...@gmail.com>.