Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Allasso Travesser <al...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/06 00:25:29 UTC

[users@httpd] add mod_auth_form module to Apache 2.2?

Hello,

I am seeking help in adding mod_auth_form module to Apache 2.2 installation on Ubuntu 10.04.  Any help would be appreciated.  Ubuntu 10.04 does not have a package available that I can tell.  I have nominal experience with building programs from source, but am willing to give it a try.  Also, not sure once it is installed how to make it so Apache will load it.  Have done MUCH googling to find out how but have been unsuccessful.  Also, please point out all caveats.

Thank you kindly,

Allasso Travesser

Re: [users@httpd] add mod_auth_form module to Apache 2.2?

Posted by Allasso Travesser <al...@gmail.com>.
Yeah, I would upgrade to 2.4 if I wasn’t so leary.  Ubuntu does not yet have it yet in their official repositories as far as I can tell.  I believe that I have found a PPA available but also heard that the old configuration will not work.  I have a lot into this, and I don’t want to break anything….

Posted by Chris Geer <ch...@cxtsoftware.com>.

Posted by Allasso Travesser <al...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Chris Geer <ch...@cxtsoftware.com>.