Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com> on 2016/11/21 18:48:33 UTC

[HEADS-UP] Artemis release around Dec 2nd.

I am considering an Artemis around the Dec 2nd. (a week after the
american thanksgiving / Black friday)

so far I would cut it straight from master as 1.5.1. Depending if
there are any major changes on addressing already on master I would
make a 1.x branch.

--
Clebert Suconic

Re: [HEADS-UP] Artemis release around Dec 2nd.

Posted by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com>.
I will make this cut early next week...

Since this is really minor, the only "feature" is the Network Health
Check, which is not really affecting any core operation.. it's more
like an improvement than a feature. I will call it 1.5.1...

The main reason I want to make this cut now is because of this bug:

  ARTEMIS-748 Negative Address Size after paging

But it would be nice to have the Network Health Check included as well.

If no objections I will try to make this cut on Tuesday, the 6h. (a
bit later than what I anticipated 2 weeks ago).

--
Clebert Suconic