Posted to dev@nuttx.apache.org by Gregory Nutt <sp...@gmail.com> on 2020/06/04 16:25:25 UTC

Reduced Participation

Effective immediately, I intend to reduce my particiapation in the
Apache NuttX project.  I will stay on the PPMC and will vote and will an
answer any questions.  I will express my opinion when needed (as in the
case of that lousy PT template.

But I will no longer be reviewing PRs, merging PRs, or submitting PRs.

Good luck!  I hope you guys continue to make this product the success
that it has been for so many years and that you grow it into do much more.

Greg

Re: Reduced Participation

Posted by Gregory Nutt <sp...@gmail.com>.
On 6/8/2020 2:07 AM, Matous Pokorny wrote:
> +1, thank you very much for hard work
>

> po 8. 6. 2020 v 7:39 odesílatel Alin Jerpelea <je...@gmail.com> napsal:
>
>> Thanks for all your hard work and patience.
>>
>> Alin

Thanks, guys.  What a long strange trip its been!

Re: Reduced Participation

Posted by Matous Pokorny <ma...@datavision.software>.
+1, thank you very much for hard work

*Matouš Pokorný* | Embedded system developer
matous.pokorny@datavision.software
+420 723 280 471

DataVision s.r.o. | Czech Republic
Ukrajinská 2a, Praha 10