Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Edson Alves Pereira <Gu...@netscape.net> on 2001/11/05 17:30:48 UTC

Calling others build files

Hello, my name´s Edson. I´d like to known if are there special tags to invoke others files as build.xml from my main build.xml!? for example:

  My main project depends of other projects and each project has it´s own build.xml. May i use <exec> to do that or is there a special tag to do that?

  With best wishes,
  Edson Alves Pereira
--
///////////////////////////////////////
Better well done than well said.

Modern Zen poem
///////////////////////////////////////

Re: Calling others build files

Posted by Ken Wood <kw...@i2.com>.
1. This is a question for the ant USERS list, not the
    Ant developers list.

2. I could tell you the answer, but "give a man a fish,
    you feed him for today. Teach him to fish, you feed
    him for life." - Go read the manual, you'll find a task
    meant for this purpose...It's not hard to find, look
    under "built in tasks" near the top of the list (they
    are in alphabetical order...)