Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by "@lbutlr" <kr...@kreme.com> on 2018/02/21 12:34:07 UTC

Report AmazonSES spam?

I've been trying to find a way to report a spammer to Amazon SES (Simple Email Service), but I haven't found anywhere to report this spam.

(SA is tagging the messages, but I'm tired of Amazon allowing this company to continue doing this).

	T_DKIM_INVALID,T_RP_MATCHES_RCVD,URIBL_BLACK autolearn=no autolearn_force=no
	version=3.4.1

Re: Report AmazonSES spam?

Posted by "@lbutlr" <kr...@kreme.com>.
On 2018-02-21 (06:50 MST), David Jones <dj...@ena.com> wrote:

> I think it's best if we all report to Spamcop first to concentrate all of that information into a single database which increases our effectiveness.  Then if you want to report directly to the platform/sender's abuse contact, that is good too.

I will do that. The form posted upthread is obviously for network abuse, not for spam email.

--
And now, the rest of the story

Re: Report AmazonSES spam?

Posted by David Jones <dj...@ena.com>.
On 02/21/2018 07:35 AM, Karol Augustin wrote:
> On 2018-02-21 12:38, @lbutlr wrote:
>> On 2018-02-21 (05:37 MST), Tom Hendrikx <to...@whyscream.net> wrote:
>>>
>>> How about: https://aws.amazon.com/forms/report-abuse
>>

>> Isn't amazon SES separate from amazon AWS?
>
> It's not. SES is just a service within Amazon AWS.
>
> k.

If you report it to Spamcop, they show a different address for Amazon
SES.  email-abuse@amazon.com

I think it's best if we all report to Spamcop first to concentrate all
of that information into a single database which increases our
effectiveness.  Then if you want to report directly to the
platform/sender's abuse contact, that is good too.

--
David Jones

Re: Report AmazonSES spam?

Posted by Karol Augustin <ka...@augustin.pl>.
On 2018-02-21 12:38, @lbutlr wrote:
> On 2018-02-21 (05:37 MST), Tom Hendrikx <to...@whyscream.net> wrote:
>>
>> How about: https://aws.amazon.com/forms/report-abuse
>

> Isn't amazon SES separate from amazon AWS?

It's not. SES is just a service within Amazon AWS.

k.

--
Karol Augustin
karol@augustin.pl
http://karolaugustin.pl/
+353 85 775 5312

Re: Report AmazonSES spam?

Posted by "@lbutlr" <kr...@kreme.com>.
On 2018-02-21 (05:37 MST), Tom Hendrikx <to...@whyscream.net> wrote:

> How about: https://aws.amazon.com/forms/report-abuse

Isn't amazon SES separate from amazon AWS?

--
Nothing gold can stay -- Robert Frost Stay gold -- Johnny Cade

Re: Report AmazonSES spam?

Posted by Tom Hendrikx <to...@whyscream.net>.
On 21-02-18 13:34, @lbutlr wrote:
> I've been trying to find a way to report a spammer to Amazon SES (Simple Email Service), but I haven't found anywhere to report this spam.
>
> (SA is tagging the messages, but I'm tired of Amazon allowing this company to continue doing this).

> 	T_DKIM_INVALID,T_RP_MATCHES_RCVD,URIBL_BLACK autolearn=no autolearn_force=no
> 	version=3.4.1

How about: https://aws.amazon.com/forms/report-abuse

Kind regards,

	Tom