Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by alwoude <al...@hotmail.com> on 2010/09/06 11:15:48 UTC

Generate client during runtime

Guys,

is it possible to generate a client runtime?
I mean, I start my app and based on things happening I call a different
service.

Can I when running my app, read in the WSDL and create the code I need to
interact with the service.
I am specifically lookign for the possibility of generating the domain
object that the service sends to the client at runtime.

Let me know

Thanks
Alex

Re: Generate client during runtime

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
See the chapter on dynamic clients in the docs:

http://cxf.apache.org/docs/dynamic-clients.html

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp