Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by gkni <gr...@mac.com> on 2013/09/12 16:21:23 UTC

Re: EIK

I have also had problems. Has any progress been made towards resolving this?
Is there a workaround until a fix is available?

I am running Kepler on OS X.
I followed the instructions at EIK -> Documentation.
"Installation" went fine but a "Problem Occurred" in the "Create EIK
Project" instructions when I selected "Finish" from the "Apache Karaf
Provisioner".
The project was created without a <project>.target file.
====
"'Building workspace' has encountered a problem. Errors occurred during the
build."
Details=> "Errors occurred during the build.
Errors running builder 'Apache Karaf Builder' on project
'KarafInstallation'.
org/eclipse/pde/internal/core/target/provisional/ITargetPlatformService"
====
Thanks,
Paul

Re: EIK

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Christian,

thanks for the update.

We are busy with Karaf 3.0.0 release right now. EIK is my TODO list for
next week.

Regards
JB

On 11/29/2013 10:22 AM, Chris N. wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have the same problem detailed by Paul!
> I'm using Eclipse Kepler and Karaf 2.3.3.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Christian

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org
http://blog.nanthrax.net
Talend - http://www.talend.com

Re: EIK

Re: EIK

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Paul,

it's still in progress. I will fix that during the week end.

Regards
JB

On 09/12/2013 04:21 PM, gkni wrote:
> I have also had problems. Has any progress been made towards resolving this?
> Is there a workaround until a fix is available?
>
> I am running Kepler on OS X.
> I followed the instructions at EIK -> Documentation.
> "Installation" went fine but a "Problem Occurred" in the "Create EIK
> Project" instructions when I selected "Finish" from the "Apache Karaf
> Provisioner".
> The project was created without a <project>.target file.
> ====
> "'Building workspace' has encountered a problem. Errors occurred during the
> build."
> Details=> "Errors occurred during the build.
> Errors running builder 'Apache Karaf Builder' on project
> 'KarafInstallation'.
> org/eclipse/pde/internal/core/target/provisional/ITargetPlatformService"
> ====
> Thanks,
> Paul

Jean-Baptiste Onofré