Posted to dev@logging.apache.org by anchit parmar <an...@idbiintech.com.INVALID> on 2022/01/20 14:12:17 UTC

Is log4j 2.12.4

Dear Team,

Please confim if 2.12.4 is vuln to following CVE's

1)       <https://cve.mitre.org/cgi-bin/cvename.cgi?name=CVE-2021-45105>
CVE-2021-45105

2)       <https://cve.mitre.org/cgi-bin/cvename.cgi?name=CVE-2021-45046>
CVE-2021-45046

3)       <https://cve.mitre.org/cgi-bin/cvename.cgi?name=CVE-2021-44228>
CVE-2021-44228

Also,

As per https://endoflife.date/log4j    log4j version 2.12.x has reached its
EOL. The Log4j team no longer supports Java 7.

Please confirm if above statement is true or not.

Warm Regards,

Anchit Parmar

Team Lead - Vulnerability Management & Penetration Testing Practice

Information Security Department

IDBI Intech Limited , IDBI Bank Building, Plot No. 39-41, Sector-11,

CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai - 400 614 .

Cell- 8779522843

Disclaimer: This e-mail contains privileged information or information belonging to IDBI Intech Ltd and is intended solely for the addressee/s. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. Any copying (whole or partial) or further distribution beyond the original recipient is not intended, and may be unlawful. The recipient acknowledges that IDBI Intech Ltd is unable to exercise control or ensure or guarantee the integrity of the contents of the information contained in e-mail transmissions and further acknowledges that any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and are not binding on IDBI Intech Ltd. E-mails are susceptible to alteration and their integrity cannot be guaranteed. IDBI Intech Ltd does not accept any liability for any damages caused on account of this e-mail. If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from your computer.

Re: Is log4j 2.12.4

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.
Hello Anchit,

The only reliable source of information is our security page here
https://logging.apache.org/log4j/2.x/security.html where you will answers
to your questions.

We do not control what other sites say, nor would I want to review the
whole internet; -)

Gary

Re: Is log4j 2.12.4

Posted by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com>.
I believe I already answered this off-list.

Ralph